Learn, Live, Laugh.Love Kader.
You’re never a loser until you quit trying!
Kader aims for all children to gain confidence, self-esteem, respect, a passion for sport and physical education and most of all the belief that their learning holds no boundaries and they can become… …the best that they can be.
At Kader Academy we recognise the importance PE plays in the curriculum and are committed to providing all children with opportunities to engage fully in Physical Education (PE). PE should provide opportunities for all pupils to become physically literate and confident in a way which also supports their health and fitness. Children should acquire not only physical skills, knowledge and understanding, but also the awareness and importance of leading healthy, active lives as well as the values of sportsmanship, fairness and respect through the sports and activities they undertake. We intend to consistently delivery of high-quality PE lessons which are exciting, challenging and enjoyable and provide many varied earning opportunities:
- Develop knowledge, skills and understanding across a range of sporting activities.
- Engage in moderate to intense physical activity over sustained periods of time.
- Participate in competitive sports and activities.
- Lead healthy and active lives, picking up positive habits for their future lives.
- To compete in games and activities in a collaborative team.
- To promote safe practice in all activities.
- To use sport to build pupils self-confidence and self-esteem.
- To encourage involvement in extra-curricular sporting activities and develop community and club links.
- Increase participation in competitive sports both in and out of school.
|Year 1||Wednesday Afternoon|
|Year 2||Tuesday Afternoon|
|Year 3||Wednesday Morning|
|Year 4||Tuesday Morning|
|Year 5||Monday Afternoon|
|Year 6||Thursday Afternoon|
White t-shirt, black shorts, black tracksuit allowed for outdoor PE
Optional Outdoor PE Kit is available from Motif8
Sport Latest News
All of KS2 will be taking part in a National virtual Athletics competition for Y3&4 & Y5&6 over the Autumn term. Each student will take part in Standing Long Jump, Speed Bounce, Shuttle Run, Vertical Jump and Chest Push within their bubbles on our school...