One Family.Little People. Big Dreams.
The academy uses the Pupil Premium funding to support pupils and overcome any barriers to learning. Below is the report from 2019-20 school year, the next review will happen September 2021.
This information should be read alongside the academy’s Framework for the use of the Pupil Premium, available on the school website.
Nature of support 2020/2021
For 2021/2022 academic year the academy’s Pupil Premium funding is £116,150
For this academic year the academy will be using the funding to:
- Continue to employ additional experienced teaching staff to provide extra support for pupils in English, mathematics , the wider curriculum and well-being.
- Provide PSA support to reduce the impact of specific barriers to learning by supporting children and families.
- Provide support through the Bungalow Project by addressing social, emotional and behavioural issues
- Continue to provide targeted CPD for all staff in order to continue developing pedagogy to improve pupil outcomes
- Purchase of additional reading material to support diversity across the school.
- Education Welfare Officer to raise attendance and punctuality.
- Subsidy of educational visits to ensure inclusion.
Full list of Pupil Premium initiatives are in the Pupil Premium Strategy 2021-2022