Our story of the week was ‘Stick Man’. The children have been extremely busy and taken part in lots of activities linked to the story;
- Stick hunt around the field.
- Creating salt dough stick man characters.
- Cooking with Mrs Hedger making cheese straw stick characters!
- Decorating sticks using lots of colourful materials!
- Comparing sizes and finding the biggest/smallest stick in the collection.
- A small science investigation determining what Autumn objects would sink/float in water.
Thank you to those children/parents who completed the Stick hunt homework last weekend, the boys and girls loved showing them off to all their friends.