Learn, Live, Laugh.Love Kader.
The Pupil Premium provides extra funding for children whose parents are in receipt of certain benefits or who were formally in local authority care but who left care because they were adopted or were subject to a special guardianship or child arrangements order. This additional money could make a significant difference to us.
We can use the extra funding in any way we choose to improve the quality of the education that we provide for your child. This could include for example additional training for our staff, investing in partnership working with our colleagues in the area to further our expertise or supporting our staff in working on specialised areas such as speech and language.
It is well documented that high quality early education can influence how well a child does at both primary and secondary school so we do want to make the most of this additional funding. You may be aware if you have older children that a pupil premium has been available for school age children and it has proved to have given a real boost to the children receiving the funding.
PLEASE READ THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA BELOW.
FAMILY INCOME AND BENEFIT DETAILS – You may qualify if:-
- your joint family income is £16,190 per year or less
- you are in receipt of any of the benefits listed below:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit.
- Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on
ADOPTED CHILDREN, CHILDREN SUBJECT TO A SPECIAL GUARDIANSHIP ORDER OR A CHILD ARRANGEMENTS ORDER MAY QUALIFY.