Key Worker – Letter Home 03/06/2020
Thank you key worker
As you are a key worker, your child has been attending Kader, or will soon join us, in our Key worker provision. During these difficult times, I hope that we have been able to make your child’s experience in school enjoyable and that we have helped you continue with your incredibly important job role that has been so crucial during the COVID 19 pandemic. As a school, we thank you.
Key worker provision from the 8/06/20
As we prepare for the wider opening of the school following the Governments announcements, below is a list of information and changes that we feel important to share with your child. Naturally, as more children have access to the school, we have to adapt our provision and arrangements to maintain our high levels of safety for all.
- Your child’s learning will now mostly take place in the owl learning zone and outdoors.
- Your child does not have to wear uniform and clothes must be cleaned daily.
- Please remember a jumper and a coat, as windows will be open for ventilation.
- Children will be completing more formal work tasks.
- If your child brings a packed lunch to school, it will now need to be fully disposable.
- We will provide water for your child – please do not bring in a water bottle.
- Your child is not permitted to bring in anything in from home.
- If your child requires medication, please ensure this is in school.
- Your drop off arrangements and collection times can remain the same-
- Enter school through the main school office – respect the 2m rule
- Arrange drop off and collection times as usual- inform office
- Staff will no longer be available to talk to in person. If you need to discuss anything then please ring the school office and we will be happy to accommodate.
- As usual, we will be continuing to teach your children about the importance of handwashing and social distancing during the pandemic.
We hope that your child will adapt to the minor changes we have had to make and I am sure they will continue to enjoy their time in school.