We are providing some 1:1 phone support for families who have children with an Autism diagnosis or on the pathway to diagnosis.
Using the links below you can access a FREE 1 hour 1:1 ASD Telephone Support Service from a very experienced professional.
Telephone support provided by Marie Jevon, who is the Director for Include ‘In’ Autism with over 32 years experience in Autism. www.includeinautism.org.uk
To book, parents/carers simply click on the links below.
13 July 7.30pm https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/162548832935
15 July 10.30am https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/162575480639
21 July 10.30am https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/162575611029
21 July 8.00pm https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/162575679233
Marie has managed several care establishments for adults with Autism, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, physical disabilities, complex needs and mental health conditions. She is passionate about autism and is highly experienced in challenging behaviour.
Parent/Carers can register for:
- A telephone call back appointments at a time of your choosing from Marie
- Available for parent carers of children with Autism living in or accessing services in: Darlington, Middlesbrough or Redcar & Cleveland
- Marie will provide over the phone bespoke support with a clear understanding from a parents point of view as well as a professional point of view.
- Marie offers support strategies for the home and community and will offer support around communication and routine as well as behaviour issues.
- Marie will listen to you and work with you in coproduction for the best support for you and your child
- Register to book your FREE appointment and Marie will call you on the date and time you have booked
You can also book your place on our Workshops or Listening Ear Service which provides emotional support and practical advice: https://contact-tees.eventbrite.co.uk/
Please do let parent/carers know about our closed Facebook Group Darlington and South Tees Contact Family Support Service | Facebook to meet other families and find out what we are offering.
Project Manager for Darlington and South Tees Family Support Service